2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: ZOOM-ZOOM

2006 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

By Bob on

2006 Mazda 6 s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I never expected the Mazda6s sports sedan to be so much fun to drive! We have 3 vehicles and 2 drivers in the family. Everyone likes to drive and ride in the sporty sedan. It's very comfortable with the new for 2006 interior. I'm not a young person having been driving for 40 years. I've been a car and motorcycle enthusiast for nearly my whole life. I've owned cars such as a Corvette, a Porsche, and traded in a 2004 GTO on the Mazda6s sports sedan. This has to be the most fun car to drive that I've ever owned! Even my picky adult daughter who wanted another sports coupe bought a 6s identical to ours except for the exterior color after looking at every car in its class. FUN! FUN! FUN!

Six speed auto tranny can be left to shift on its own or shifted manually with a paddle shifter for more spirited driving. Great handling! Auto climate control. 4 year 48K mile bumper to bumper warranty, but haven't needed it. All air bags are standard equipment. Power seat, tilt/telescopic wheel.

Hmmm...hard to think of any.