Zoom-Zoom is only half the story
By tidebelle on
2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I traded my '02 Protege5 for my new 6i (standard model, no extra bells and whistles but very well equipped). The Protege5 was an awesome little car, and I actually miss it at times. I've only had the 6 for a few months and I really do like the get-up-and-go. It's a really smooth ride, quiet, and easy on the eyes. I don't like the cup holder placement and am not happy about there being no ash tray or lighter. Not even the option to purchase. The turn radius isn't as sharp as I'd like it to be, but overall, so far, I'm happy with my choice. Mazda has a great warranty. If you're searching for classy style, power and great gas mileage, search no more...Mazda6 is the one!
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls for audio and cruise, great seat adjustment (I'm short), smooth body style, ability to roll windows down with the touch of a button before you get to the car on hot days, Michelin tires, curtain and side air bags provide additional safety. It's just a solid car.
Suggested Improvements
Include an ash tray or allow the option to purchase; find better placement for the cup holders; make rims standard, not wheel covers; better seat belt adjustment for short people.