Zoom zoom, with a good price
By Charlie5 on
2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my black 2006 Sport i 4 door for quite a good price with some hard bargaining. It is a fun drive to say the least. Took it on some mountain roads, and its low stiff suspension was a blast to drive. The Triptronic transmission that comes with the 5-speed auto is fun to drive. The car shifts through the first 2 gears real fast, and in its 5th gear overdrive, it's smooth and quiet. It's quiet overall, and feels much more solid around turns compared to the Accord I tried. It hugs the road and is well balanced. Even at 160hp it is still accelerates fast and takes over other cars on the highway with ease, and fun.
Favorite Features
-New interior fabric for the 2006 is soft as suede. -Red backlight displays are very sharp. -Almost a European feel to the car. -Great performance on the road, well balanced. -Bose sound system is great. -Decent mileage for a fun drive -8-way driver side power adjustable seat -Bang for your buck.
Suggested Improvements
-A bit more head room. I'm 6'3, although I don't touch the ceiling by about 3 inches, anybody 6'5 might. -Back seats might be a bit cramped for tall people sitting behind a tall driver like myself. -Smoother 1st and 2nd gear Other than that, it's a great buy at a great price.