wow, what a car
By BohoChic on
2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
This car is simply amazing, especially considering the rebates that are offered right now. I was originally looking at the Mazda 3, but I actually bought the 6 for less money and got more options. Value-wise, I don't know any other sedan that can even touch this, and I test drove them all. It's comfortable, quiet, has excellent handling and braking, and it's sexy! I love the sleek lines, both inside and out. This may be marketed as a family sedan, but I can see many singles loving this car, especially in the sportier versions. I have the automatic transmission, and love the option of being able to use manual when I need it. I can't say enough good things about this car!
Favorite Features
Styling, smooth, quiet ride, soft interior fabric, good gas mileage with the 4 cylinder. Love the steering wheel radio controls and the telescoping ability. I have long legs and need to pull the steering wheel closer, so this feature is great! I have the standard stereo, and it sounds amazing.
Suggested Improvements
I'd like to see them move the cupholders and extend the arm rest toward the front of the car a bit more. It's a teensy bit sluggish in first gear, but quickly recovers and has plenty of power for the average person. Other than those tiny things, this is driving perfection for me! Highly recommended.