Worthy of the best of the best crown
By couleeman on
2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I'm now on my fourth Mazda6, and after over 100K miles collectively, this car fits me like my favorite pair of jeans. This latest version is an 06 Sport V6 manual sedan with only the Sunroof/Bose pkg. This car is loaded with convenience, utility, style, comfort, competence, and efficiency. It's equally at home in city traffic or in the backcountry and is deceptively fast and always under control (unless you are doing something profoundly stupid!). All of this probably sounds like gushing but keep in mind, my car sold for <20K brand new- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE! Ive left home to buy BMW 325 but each time, I've come home with a new Mazda6. No regrets, no problems, a sincere thank you Mazda!
Favorite Features
Super smooth but responsive ride and drivetrain - particularly w/17" wheels. I get 27 mpg consistently! The styling, quiet sunroof, good size and proper seating, HVAC is top notch, loads of storage. This car, for the money, is a tremendous value!
Suggested Improvements
I'd like stability control. Bose scores 6 out of 10. Leather isnt exactly premium 6/10, cloth is better 8/10 (wears slightly). Interior trim 7/10 but I am content with 06 changes (miss my chrome!). Needs an iPod input (google "auxmod" for the fix). Hey Mazda, build a 6 coupe and I WILL buy!