2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: This car rocks!!

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car rocks!!
By DanelleT. on

2006 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Mazda doesn't lie. This car goes zoom zoom! and it has the heart of a sports car. I love it. The internal design is genius. There is so much more to thrill you about owning this vehicle! I paid $14,000 for this car and I think it's worth every penny. The color of royal blue with purple fleck catches everyones eye. My 18 year old son loves to drive it.I love this car more than any other car I've owned and I've owned quite a few. If you are thinking about buying this car, DO IT! You'll never look back! Make sure you get the color you want, because that's what others see first. They teased me for being picky but I don't regret it.I love my car!

You can control the stereo from the steering wheel. ALL displays light up red in the dark. The seats are so comfortable. Lots of secret compartments. Stain resistant interior.

I wish it was a convertible, but in Washington, it's just as well that it's not. I love this car, don't change a thing!