no longer boring
By brian06 on
2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I have recently purchased my first sedan and coming from a truck person (Ford) I must admit it has been an easy transition. From the test drive to parking it at my home I have finally realized that driving can be more than an obligation. The Mazda6 handles like a dream and the attention to detail for this build is above the standards that I have always looked for. Only faults of this car would be the stereo for it is not much in the astonishing sounds department so replacing the stock speakers will be a task for the near future. Overall, I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this car to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. An excellent buy for the dollar!
Favorite Features
Tungsten grey paint, stands out above any other. Sporty suspension. The 5-speed stick. Comfortable seats with a magnificent fabric that nearly feels like suede.
Suggested Improvements
Though the car is a quiet ride on the road, you can hear the engine at any and all speeds. Better stock speakers, not that great of sound. A six-speed manual transmission.