2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: No auto car wash + auto car co

2006 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

No auto car wash + auto car cover only cons
By Suresh Nandiraju on

2006 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have this car for a month now. The mileage right now I get is solid 30mpg (highway and city combined). I expect it to be even more when driven properly, not using the fun manual transmission (MT) and accelerating like crazy. MT is a blast in this mid size "sports" sedan. I was very much attracted towards the sporty look of this sedan. The drive is comfort. Brakes are awesome. And there is great acceleration when you need it. I recommend this over any other compact car that people may be buying especially when they are spending too much money on compact car. This car is not that big as other mid size sedans. It's the perfect size for people up to six and a half foot tall.

Very attractive sporty look. Got everything in this car like ambient temperature, two trip measure, gear number display, dashboard light intensity adjustment, volume and player controls on steering wheel, MT as standard even with automatic, lowering of rear seats with levers from inside the trunk.

Less mileage when MT is used. Being also a Jeep Wrangler owner, at first I felt this car does not make any road noise. But after getting used to this sedan, I started to feel very slight vibration and very slight noise. May be this is the case with all other sedans or I am just too particular.