2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Like it Better than Fit

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Like it Better than Fit
By nofitforme on

2006 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After failing to come to terms on a Honda Fit, I started looking for alternatives. For $400 more than a Fit Sport Automatic, I was out the door with this far more substantial and comfortable car. The rear seats fold down and the trunk is huge. All my friends and family, as well as myself, have been impressed with this car. Mine has automatic transmission, and side air bags. I also installed the Sirius myself (which I highly recommend). I have averaged 30.2 mpg in real world commuting driving. With the 18 gallon tank, you can plan to travel over 500 miles on a tank full. The car came with Michelin tires, power windows and locks, tilt and telescope steering and power mirrors.

Comfortable ride, good gas mileage, excellent high beams, high level of standard equipment, safety ratings, standard warranty, Michelin tires, smart automatic transmission, large gas tank, huge trunk, body lines, excellent outward visibility, good handling, lighted vanity mirrors, interior lights.

The turn radius is a little large but you get used to it. This is a very well engineered and built car. Try it.