2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Great Car, think I got a lemon

2006 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car, think I got a lemon!
By The Mazda 6 Fan on

2006 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Researched two years prior to buying. Handles like a BMW 3 series, but not close to the hp of one. Never enjoyed driving a car this much before. It tackles corners perfectly, gets good gas mileage, and looks spectacular. Overall a great car but I've it in for service at least 6 times over the 9 months I've owned it. Nothing major, just this annoying tweedle noise from under the car that they couldn't find. This last time I think they fixed the problem. They had to replace the catalyst converter.

Red interior lighting, classy/sporty exterior profile, controls on steering wheel, sound system, handling, cornering ability, trunk space, 17" wheels, manual shift mode on auto transmission.

More hp from 4 cylinder engine, 6 cd in dash changer should be standard, doors should auto-lock when accelerating, all-wheel door should be optional on models other than the Speed 6 edition, more rear legroom. Also, I would like an info center that provides gas mileage, oil levels, etc.