2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Permanent Fan

2006 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Permanent Fan
By neamazdalover on

2006 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE this car. 6iSport with 5-speed manual. Cloth seats, sunroof, spoiler, 6 disc CD, power windows and seats, airbags all around, and all for $20,000 brand new. This thing eats up the road like nothing I've ever driven before. I drive about 200 miles of rural, s-curves everyday and love every minute of it. Zoom, zoom is right on, but watch tire choices when you have to buy new. Suspension is so tight, tires sometimes can't keep up. Value X 10 for the cost. Stops on a dime! Half the price (and great financing options) of a BMW 3 series, but not nearly half the experience. This from someone who was driving a different car every two years, but I think I've found THE ONE!

Suspension/tracking/grip. It is the closest legal thing to driving a race car that I have found outside of a BMW (which I can't afford). Still very sporty looking even at 5 years old. My boss drives an Acura and he saw my Mazda and said, "Wow! A 5-speed!" Jealous much? LOL!

Lumbar support on front driver seat gone at 15,000 miles. Battery died earlier than I expected. Wished the factory tires would have lasted a little longer. Can't think of a single other thing.