2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Fun when it isn't in the shop

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Fun when it isn't in the shop
By Ashires on

2006 Mazda 6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was so excited when I got my Mazda 6 because I had wanted one for a while, but within 2 days of buying it I had it back in the shop because the windows had rolled themselves down. The dealership told me basically that that didn't happen until I had to take the car back in months later because the windows rolled up & down by themselves, the lights wouldn't go off unless the battery was unhooked and the horn would blow (with no one in the car). Finally the whole thing was all sorted out, but now there are even more problems. I have taken it in 3 times in the last 3 months for problems with the transmission and engine light being on. My warranty will be up in 4000 miles and I am trading it in.

Handling, fun to drive, pick up, trunk space, sleek attractive design.

Seats could be more cushy and comfortable.
By padgett2596
on 10/21/11 05:20 AM (PDT)

My car is doing the same thing. The doors with lock theirselves, the windows will roll up and down. The horn and alarm will blow, lights will flash. Crazy and scary stuff going on. Can you please tell me what was wrong with your car? Mazda is not willing to help me figure it out without paying an arm and a leg. To me it seems like it would be a safety concern!