2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Fast and Furious

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Grand Sport Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Fast and Furious
By Robert on

2006 Mazda 6 s Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned a lot of cars, including Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette. I test drove Toyota Camry and Avalon, Volkswagen Passat, Hyundai Sonata and Azera, and Mazda 6, Speed6, and CX7 ( 2006s & 2007s). I got this car new for $7,000.00 under list. Nice handling, comfortable ride for four people, good looking, good sized trunk, first tank of gas returned 19.5 mpg in mostly city driving, and fun to drive. Quality build and materials inside and out. No problems so far. I love this car.

V6 and 6 speed auto transmission. Steering wheel mounted radio controls. Leather interior. Smooth, quiet, nice ride, for a car that can steer so precisely and handles curves so well. The Illuminated Dash in the daytime (headlights off) is useful.

The only nit I've got to pick so far is that the seats could use just a wee bit more width between the side bolsters. The seats are comfortable, maybe I just have to "break" them in a bit more.