2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Despite the points I would not

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Despite the points I would not buy
By A2BDriver on

2006 Mazda 6 s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I know this car is supposed to be sporty. It drives and handles okay. I wanted a good daily driver for the snow belt. But in the first light snow all of a sudden the TCS kicked and IMMEDIATELY swings the rear of the car out. I lost power to straighten the car as it held back the front wheels, I barely recovered, entered a turn an again the TCS kicked in throwing the car sideways, again losing all power to the wheels. I pulled over and found the stupid button, turned the TCS and had an uneventful rest of ride. Tanks Mazda for almost killing me, I barely missed an oncoming pickup. I am going back to the dealer to permanently disable this dangerous "feature".

Heated seats.

$300 to replace lost key? TSC that endangers driver and works the opposite of training for lose of traction on snow/ice? A touchy gas peddle designed to wow kids rather than make for smooth launch. zoom zoom to Toyota next vehicle.