2006 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: CamCordTima, Drive one of thes

2006 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

CamCordTima, Drive one of these!
By zoomzoomz6 on

2006 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased with 62 miles in 06. Base model for 16,500 otd. Car now has 46k miles, no issues, 33-40mpg on my 5 speed manual. This car is fast, fun, and has a really nice look. Power windows, power locks, keyless entry, cheap insurance, and traction control all standard! I have driven Acura Tl's, Honda Accords, Camry's, you name it. If you want to know from a safety standpoint which car is good, try some high speed manuevers. This thing takes a huge beating and still gives me 33mpg average! I cannot recommend it enough. For all those bad reviews with the V6/I4 Automatic, many of them were rentals from Enterprise and were abused so I would not buy it if it was from them.

I drove 620 miles on 17 gallons! The car is light which allows me to take corners like nothing, insurance is dirt cheap, the paint is high quality, steering wheel remote standard, tons of features! Beats the competition hands down. Camry's and Avalons are now American. So it is no different!

Better advertising, I truly believe no one gives Mazda a chance.