2006 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
My Mazda6
By Sue Mastel on 09/15/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new and had a throttle casing problem in 3 days. Was fixed immediately. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with this car. Gets better gas mileage than my Jeep Liberty.

Mazda needs awd in auto transmission
By Ty on 09/10/06 18:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Mazda 6 for 10 months and I'm very impressed with the performance, style and comfort. My only discomfort is that I didn't add the Navigation system, and the radio is built in (which prevents you from adding an aftermarket CD/Navigation system.

Even my Parents want to ZOOM-ZOOM
By Shawn on 09/05/06 03:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I love my car, but I think my parents love it more. The sedan drives like a sports car.

Zoom-Zoom
By Doug E on 09/02/06 09:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Considered the Accord/Civic and Acura TSX/TL but Acuras need premium unleaded and are pricey, the Hondas get one interior color choice (depending on the exterior color) and the dash is too funky. The 6i Sport had everything I was looking for at a price that Honda could not beat. Matching speedo/tach in red illumination, good interior color selection, handles like a go cart with decent mileage using regular unleaded.

Unbelievable Value
By Law128 on 08/22/06 01:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got a grand touring hatchback with the 6 speed auto and this car is simply amazing for the price; there is no other car in its class that can touch its options for this little money. Tons of storage space, AC outlets everywhere, comfortable heated seats, 6 cylinder can really go, auto climate control, high intensity discharge headlamps, awesome gauges. plus the 18 inch wheels look killer! And the hatch can swallow anything you throw into it. Amazing car for the price.

Just love it!
By mary on 08/03/06 14:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Hey, I just purchased this vehicle 5 days ago. I just love it! It drives so smooth and quietly. I love the pick-up it has. The AC is nice and cold. All my co-workers really like it too. The volume and channel control on the steering wheel is great without having to reach for the knob. My 16 year old daughter wishes it was hers. No way! All mine!

All around nice & sporty sedan
By Blackjack72 on 07/30/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost six months and I love it. I like the design inside and out. The base model has plenty of standard features and a good size trunk. I've wanted a Mazda 6 for a couple of years now and I'm glad I got a good deal on the 2006 version.

wow, what a car
By BohoChic on 07/29/06 13:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is simply amazing, especially considering the rebates that are offered right now. I was originally looking at the Mazda 3, but I actually bought the 6 for less money and got more options. Value-wise, I don't know any other sedan that can even touch this, and I test drove them all. It's comfortable, quiet, has excellent handling and braking, and it's sexy! I love the sleek lines, both inside and out. This may be marketed as a family sedan, but I can see many singles loving this car, especially in the sportier versions. I have the automatic transmission, and love the option of being able to use manual when I need it. I can't say enough good things about this car!

Like it Better than Fit
By nofitforme on 07/15/06 07:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After failing to come to terms on a Honda Fit, I started looking for alternatives. For $400 more than a Fit Sport Automatic, I was out the door with this far more substantial and comfortable car. The rear seats fold down and the trunk is huge. All my friends and family, as well as myself, have been impressed with this car. Mine has automatic transmission, and side air bags. I also installed the Sirius myself (which I highly recommend). I have averaged 30.2 mpg in real world commuting driving. With the 18 gallon tank, you can plan to travel over 500 miles on a tank full. The car came with Michelin tires, power windows and locks, tilt and telescope steering and power mirrors.

Exciting Car!
By Wen on 07/12/06 19:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for less than a month and I am so pleased with my purchase. This car has awesome passing ability and rides very smooth.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.