2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Even my Parents want to ZOOM-ZOOM
By Shawn on 09/05/06 03:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I love my car, but I think my parents love it more. The sedan drives like a sports car.

Zoom-Zoom
By Doug E on 09/02/06 09:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Considered the Accord/Civic and Acura TSX/TL but Acuras need premium unleaded and are pricey, the Hondas get one interior color choice (depending on the exterior color) and the dash is too funky. The 6i Sport had everything I was looking for at a price that Honda could not beat. Matching speedo/tach in red illumination, good interior color selection, handles like a go cart with decent mileage using regular unleaded.

Just love it!
By mary on 08/03/06 14:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Hey, I just purchased this vehicle 5 days ago. I just love it! It drives so smooth and quietly. I love the pick-up it has. The AC is nice and cold. All my co-workers really like it too. The volume and channel control on the steering wheel is great without having to reach for the knob. My 16 year old daughter wishes it was hers. No way! All mine!

All around nice & sporty sedan
By Blackjack72 on 07/30/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for almost six months and I love it. I like the design inside and out. The base model has plenty of standard features and a good size trunk. I've wanted a Mazda 6 for a couple of years now and I'm glad I got a good deal on the 2006 version.

wow, what a car
By BohoChic on 07/29/06 13:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is simply amazing, especially considering the rebates that are offered right now. I was originally looking at the Mazda 3, but I actually bought the 6 for less money and got more options. Value-wise, I don't know any other sedan that can even touch this, and I test drove them all. It's comfortable, quiet, has excellent handling and braking, and it's sexy! I love the sleek lines, both inside and out. This may be marketed as a family sedan, but I can see many singles loving this car, especially in the sportier versions. I have the automatic transmission, and love the option of being able to use manual when I need it. I can't say enough good things about this car!

Like it Better than Fit
By nofitforme on 07/15/06 07:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After failing to come to terms on a Honda Fit, I started looking for alternatives. For $400 more than a Fit Sport Automatic, I was out the door with this far more substantial and comfortable car. The rear seats fold down and the trunk is huge. All my friends and family, as well as myself, have been impressed with this car. Mine has automatic transmission, and side air bags. I also installed the Sirius myself (which I highly recommend). I have averaged 30.2 mpg in real world commuting driving. With the 18 gallon tank, you can plan to travel over 500 miles on a tank full. The car came with Michelin tires, power windows and locks, tilt and telescope steering and power mirrors.

Exciting Car!
By Wen on 07/12/06 19:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for less than a month and I am so pleased with my purchase. This car has awesome passing ability and rides very smooth.

Nice mid size sedan for the buck
By Moon on 07/09/06 14:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

It drives like a full size car with the gas mileage of a compact. More than enough power, luxury and safety features.

Great Car For The Money!
By David on 07/07/06 14:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a fantastic deal with all the incentives they were and are still offering due to the popularity of the Mazda 3. Unlike the 3 this car comes standard with ABS, T&S Control & EBD which are real safety musts recommended by most car experts; we also added the side curtain airbags. She chose titanium grey with and A/T and A/C as additional options. The net cost with everything was $500 more than this site's similarly equipped Mazda 3 "What others are paying" price. She loves the car, finds it easy to handle/park, plenty of power (previous car Acura Integra) and fun to drive, while averaging only 2 MPG less than the 3 model ratings but with 10 more HP and a lot more room.

Love my 6
By mandy on 07/06/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Easy to handle in all weather conditions, great performance...no problems. Runs perfect, comfy. Only downside is that it gets door dings easy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.