2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
My Mazda
By Wally Coolidge on 11/24/05 11:40 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I only have 1600 miles on my vehicle at this time. I have found my Mazda to be efficient on gas, easy to handle and it appears at this time to stand up to all advertised statements pertaining to this particular vehicle.

Fresh 2006 model is FUN!
By Buffalo Bob on 11/08/05 16:10 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Mazda did an excellent job with the freshening of the 2006 Mazda6s sports package. Last year's model had a cheaper quality interior and a 6 speed auto transmission that didn't shift too well. Mazda has issued a TSB for 2005 models engine hesitation. We drove the '05 and '06 models back to back. The '06 is much more responsive with no more throttle lag. The fuel economy appears to be better too. We have been averaging 24mpg with the V6. The 6s is like Mazda improved on all of the minor complaints of earlier model owners. We compared it to all of the other cars in its class and it fit our style perfectly. My daughter was looking for a new coupe, but bought herself a new Mazda6s after driving ours!

Great fun, great value
By Jimmy on 11/08/05 13:11 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

A low priced car, the 5 speed 160 HP engine is well matched to the gearbox. Quick acceleration, good handling, decent top end for a car that cost less the $20K. Nice looking, though silver is bland at best. Like the rear end appearance but the front end has a cheesy pseudo-chrome strip over the grill I don't like. I've had it for a year - no problems to speak of. Though the kick panel fuse box cover is a poor design. Compared with the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla and the Mazda 6 was bigger, more powerful, roomier and more fun than the other two.