2006 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Nice mid size sedan for the buck
By Moon on 07/09/06 14:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

It drives like a full size car with the gas mileage of a compact. More than enough power, luxury and safety features.

Great Car For The Money!
By David on 07/07/06 14:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a fantastic deal with all the incentives they were and are still offering due to the popularity of the Mazda 3. Unlike the 3 this car comes standard with ABS, T&S Control & EBD which are real safety musts recommended by most car experts; we also added the side curtain airbags. She chose titanium grey with and A/T and A/C as additional options. The net cost with everything was $500 more than this site's similarly equipped Mazda 3 "What others are paying" price. She loves the car, finds it easy to handle/park, plenty of power (previous car Acura Integra) and fun to drive, while averaging only 2 MPG less than the 3 model ratings but with 10 more HP and a lot more room.

Love my 6
By mandy on 07/06/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Easy to handle in all weather conditions, great performance...no problems. Runs perfect, comfy. Only downside is that it gets door dings easy.

Zoom-Zoom
By slickcitystan on 07/05/06 17:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is an excellent example of automotive engineering at its best. It is fun to drive and drives like a much larger luxury car. It could use a little more horsepower, but the V6 and 6 speed AT performance is more than adequate. The braking is far better than any other car I've owned and the handling is superb. My last car was a Chrysler 300M and as much as I loved driving that car, I don't miss it when driving the 6. The styling, exterior and interior are both very cool and classy. Highway cruising is effortless and there seems to be plenty of power to pass even when cruising at 80.

zoom zoom Mazda 6 zoom
By zum zum zum on 07/04/06 06:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

One of the best cars I've ever owned so far, think I might buy a second one so we can have twins in the driveway.

Love this car!
By miltonw on 06/29/06 10:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to replace a totaled 2002 Mustang. Love the roomy, quiet drive. Best part of the design is the radio controls on the steering wheel... always loved this on the Mazdas. Nice safety feature for a young driver. I give it a 9+. Good gas mileage because of the 4 cylinder yet still good performance (160 hp).

Mazda 6 is a fun and good looking ride!
By Michael on 06/24/06 20:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My Mazda 6 has a hatchback but looks like a sports sedan and has a spoiler, moon roof and many other great features. I love the way it looks and how much fun it is to drive. I love the red interior lighting on the dash. Besides looking good it is much easier on the eyes on road trips.

Lovin my onyx beauty
By Tina on 06/19/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my onyx black Mazda 6 hatchback just about a month ago. This is the first car I have ever purchased and I am loving it! I use my car for work so it is essential that it is very dependable.

Quality Control not Mazda's top priority
By New Mazda owner on 06/18/06 18:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I custom ordered my Mazda6 Grand Sport and waited 3 months for it to arrive at the dealership. When I first saw it it didn't have the right 17" wheels I requested (even the Mazda Brochure shows the car can be ordered with 17" wheels), the paint on the hood had very noticeable streaks and overspray, and one of the tail pipe tips was totally mounted out of whack with the correctly mounted one.

A good college car...
By OUStudent on 06/13/06 21:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is a nice car to drive. It's quiet on the inside and rides almost as smooth as my mom's Lexus. I think that for the money you can't get a better car out there. I test drove many including the Scion, Honda, and Nissan. I liked the feel of the Mazda 6 the best. I have owned the car for about 6 months now and haven't even noticed a rattle. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.