2006 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Mazda6 Wagon a great buy!
By BigO on 03/14/07 10:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great alternative to SUV and not very common. I'm 6'4 and 260 so seating in front is ample. I've got the Grand Sport and it's a great value for it's class. Fuel economy could be better. Love the pet barrier. Nice interior/exterior lighting. I'm very happy even though I only have 7,000 miles on it.

Fun and practical
By RAHanson on 12/24/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I wanted a fun-to-drive station wagon as an alternative to an SUV. The Mazda 6s met the mark. The manual transmission is great--very smooth clutch, quick response (much better than automatic). It holds the road well. It has plenty of cargo room. Unlike some other wagons, the back seat folds completely flat--this is great, especially for transporting animals.

Fuel Consumption
By 2006 Mazda MAZDA6 on 12/14/06 09:10 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Nice car, poor fuel consumption (13-16 MPG, city). Dealer unable to find any problem. Non aggressive driver averaged 20-22 MPG, same conditions) with 3 previous Taurus wagons.

Mazda6 is Great Value
By Mary on 01/30/06 16:10 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Sport 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I did extensive comparisons. I don't like driving a car that everybody else in the parking lot has. My Mazda in ash metallic can be found easily in the sea of cars. It would have been easy to spend another $8K or more on Audi A4 wagon, but I can use the difference for some nice trips. I haven't had a chance to try it on any of the big hills here yet in San Francisco though.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.