2006 Mazda Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2006 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

i Grand Sport Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Fun sports sedan!
By mmsim on 02/08/12 09:57 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This was the first car I purchased myself. I'm the second owner of an '06 Mazda6. In regard to appearance, this car is definitely "sexy", especially in the Dark Cherry color I have. I drove an '03 Toyota Camry before this Mazda6 and I can assure you, the Mazda6 is sportier, smaller, and more fun to drive. I haven't had any serious issues with the vehicle, besides the routine maintenance (oil change, tires,). I had one mechanical problem when I first bought the car but it was under warranty so no cost to me. The speed and handling of this vehicle is up to par; it exceeds my expectations, especially being a 4-banger. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle to any prospective purchasers.

Not Bad, better than I thought
By QbanPete on 10/13/06 11:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I needed a vehicle to get to and from work, well the 6 does and then some. I find that I take the long way home through country backroads that have lots of hills and curves. Once I adapted to the "Semi-Manual" it's fun to keep the engine revving above 3500rpm. Keep the engine happy and it rewards you with a pleasant sound, considering it's a 4. Gas mileage has been around 26mpg, which I consider good since I tend to floor it. A lot!

Nice mid size sedan for the buck
By Moon on 07/09/06 14:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

It drives like a full size car with the gas mileage of a compact. More than enough power, luxury and safety features.

A good college car...
By OUStudent on 06/13/06 21:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is a nice car to drive. It's quiet on the inside and rides almost as smooth as my mom's Lexus. I think that for the money you can't get a better car out there. I test drove many including the Scion, Honda, and Nissan. I liked the feel of the Mazda 6 the best. I have owned the car for about 6 months now and haven't even noticed a rattle. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.