2005 Mazda Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Family Sedan with Moves

2005 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

The Family Sedan with Moves
By Jonathan on

2005 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the best car that I have ever purchased. It is a blast to drive and the 4 cylinder really gets the job done, especially at high rpms. The design inside is very well thought out and sporty and it is the best looking family sedan that you can buy (the Camry is nice but bland, and the Accord is just ugly and bulky looking). This is the perfect blend of a sporty car and a very capable family sedan. I have had no problems with it whatsoever and I love this car!

Favorite Features

Looks, both inside and out, revvy and very willing 4 cylinder engine, slick shifter and gearbox, way fun to drive (reminds me of the RX-8 that I test drove not too long ago), family friendly, well priced, side curtain airbags are a plus, good brakes, accelerates very well, red gauges look very nice.

Suggested Improvements

No navigation system, even as an option. As with many 4 bangers, engine is somewhat weak at very low revs, but really moves at higher RPM. Smallish backseat.