My First Car
By bullrunlover on
2005 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
As this being my first vehicle, it was a good choice, especially with TCS (Traction Control System), I've had it for almost a whole year and mine has 68,500 miles. The only problem I've had with it was the A/C, which doesn't blow very well, and a terrible creaking noise coming from the engine area when I rev it or turn on the A/C. The brakes are amazing, they have to go through pretty bad situations in my area due to bad drivers. The build quality of the interior is pretty bad, the fuse door and some of the unnecessary bits and pieces have came off and I've had to put them back on while driving, which can be dangerous. But overall, this car has been one that I'd keep until it's inherited.
Favorite Features
I love the red color, it matches the black interior, especially at night! I love the sleek body style, it shows how cute it is and also how it has its mean side. The seats are really comfortable, I feel good doing a 200-300 mile journey without having to stop due to a cramp or if my foot has fell asleep. Even though I don't use them, I love the rear foldable seats, even though the trunk already has enough space already. I love the fact that it loves to rev, the 2.3 liter Inline 4 is powerful enough to get the job done. The 18 gallon tank is pretty good aswell, which is handy for long trips and for school.
Suggested Improvements
The interior style is slightly bland, it's okay but it needs some work. The interior build quality is pretty bad, unimportant pieces tend to fall off or pop out. It needs a few more AC Adaptors for the backseat, they charge their phones too.