My 6
By Happy 6 Owner on
2005 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)
Since I've only had my 6 two months, I can't say how well it will last or whether or not it'll break down at the least opportune moment. I can say, however, that it's been a blast to drive it. The handling is very nice, and the color is fantastic (I have blazing copper metallic - very cool). I love the leather seats, and my parents love the "wall of airbags" and steering wheel mounted controls. One negative thing I've noticed is that it takes awhile for it to really accelerate (I think that it's due to the automatic transmission - it has to be pushing the gears to the edge before it shifts). Everything else about the car I love - it is my first car, after all.
Favorite Features
I love the Bose sound system, the leather seats, the cool clean look of the car, the spoiler, the finish, the wheels, everything. It's a great car.
Suggested Improvements
The only suggestion I have is to not force the gears to absolutely be grinding amongst themselves before shifting to the next highest gear (I really notice it when I'm getting on the freeway - it takes awhile). That's it, though.