2005 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: M6 wagon got it all

2005 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Wagon (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

M6 wagon got it all
By fjnand on

2005 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sport Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

When I first got the car I wanted to write a review to tell everyone how great this car was but it would not have been very accurate as I had not had much time to drive it. Well it's been a year now and have put on 15K miles. What I would have said a year ago still applies today. This car has exceeded all of my expectations. It has served me well for commuting, hauling objects, and taking long trips with my family of 4. The best attributes this car has is its handling and power delivery. The transmission and engine work very well together. This car excels in the twisties which I enjoy very much; reminds of my old modified Toyota truck. If only I could afford another one. Satisfied customer.

Handling, handling, handling, smooth power delivery. The way the transmission holds on the right gear when going on an uphill climb. Cargo/passenger room. Cup/bottle holder in the front.

Possibly flatter torque curve (like Audi, BMW).