Blown Away
By LexES300 on
2005 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I had a '93 Lexus ES300. I loved that thing to death but the tranny started slipping; you know the repair on that wouldn't be cheap. Anywho, I went into the dealer thinking I'd get a 3. Well, rebates and a heck of a deal later I drove away in a Lapis Blue 6s Grand Touring PKG. I love it. Still not up to Lexus refinement, but everything about the car I love. I get looks and compliments all the time. Everyone wants to take my car everywhere! The 6 is really almost in a class or its own. My sister got an Altima a week before I got the 6 and I'm convinced, no matter how much smaller the 6 is, it's better than most in its category.
Favorite Features
Drivers seat is comfortable-you can always find the right position. The Bose is the best. The design and performance are almost unmatched for the price. Looks like a 30k+ car for less. Oh, and I thought the red lighting would drive me nuts, BUT I LOVE IT! People peek in at night just to see it.
Suggested Improvements
Power passenger seat please, and drive memory would be great. There should be a mid-range control for the Bose system. And I wouldn't mine about 15 more ponies. And especially more low range torque. Oh, and pop in a Navigation system. The 3 had one and the 6 doesn't?