2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
I Liked it at first....
By Unhappy Mazda owner on 10/14/05 10:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned this car for quite a while now, and I have 32,000 miles on it. It's been in the service shop 8 times over the past year. Twice to re-machine the brake rotors, twice for a fan control module, and the rest of the times for interior squeaks and rattles. I am not impressed with the quality of the car, or the service at the dealership. I liked the car at first, the styling, power, and stereo made me a happy consumer. My experience has left me cold, though.

Mazda6
By Kalimotxo on 10/13/05 17:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Although I just got this car I love it so far. It's exactly what I wanted except I could not get a 2005 model with a sun roof. Otherwise, the sport model looks amazing. A nice blend of sporty and refinement. Given its rather taught suspension it rides very well, is quiet at highway speeds and offers respectable interior room. Acceleration is very good and braking seems to be decent.

Wow! What a car
By vasquez1 on 10/05/05 00:26 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say. I bought my Mazda6 for the fuel economy (I had a truck...BLAH) and how surprised was I to find out that this 4 door sedan was a sports car in disguise! Aside from the roomy interior and the great handling this baby comes loaded with a BOSE sound system, an in dash 6 disc CD changer (I don't know if that is standard) and power everything. All my friends are jealous and I absolutely love this car. If you're looking for a fun car to drive that looks great and is light on the wallet (on the lot and at the pump) then the Mazda6 is the way to go. ZOOM!ZOOM!

GOTTA DRIVE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
By MAZDEE on 09/07/05 19:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! It's my first MAZDA and I can't believe how happy it makes me to just sit behind the wheel. WOW! It hugs the road and loves to let its power be known to all. It's cool to see people check out your car.

Outstanding Satisfaction
By fatelin williams on 09/07/05 18:45 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ride is simply simple, classy and elegant with a smoothness like none other. From the interior to exterior design, simply perfection!

Love My 6
By DAL on 09/07/05 17:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a sweet car for me. The only down side to me is the turning radius. Wishing it got 30+ mpg too, but it makes up for it in "fun to drive" area. I'd buy another one!

Love it!
By vcourmier on 09/07/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Love everything about this car, except the fabric seats. They used poor quality fabric that is frayed already, around the edges, and is extremely hard to get clean. Everything else is great about the car. We love it! Definitely worth a look if you want a sporty, fun, easy to handle car. We get compliments on it everywhere we go.

I love the Mazda 6
By Susy on 09/07/05 16:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love the Mazda 6; before this one i had a 1994 Mazda 626 and I also had a great experience. I would recommend everyone to get a Mazda. What I love the most about them is that they are economical when it comes to gas money. I also love the exterior of the cars. I hope that as the years go by they continue to improve the cars.

Great CAR
By Holly on 09/07/05 15:55 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car. Drives very good. Handles nice and has good pick up. Seats are very nice and the red backlight is very nice. Over all great car.

Great car
By Mike on 09/07/05 10:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When I was shopping for my last car, it came down to the 6 and the Pontiac G6. The G6 was a nice car, but the exterior looks and the availability of a manual transmission made the Mazda more appealing to me. The dealership I bought the car from had the worst customer service I've ever experienced, but I love the car.