2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Zoom-Zoom
By Wayne Ferguson on 01/09/05 22:10 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a very good looking car which is very comfortable for long trips. Rented a Mazda6 earlier this year and loved it. Now I own one.

Brilliant
By ryan on 01/03/05 11:06 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I choose the Mazda 6 over the BMW 330i, because of its looks both inside and out. The warrenty also made the car more appealing. More for your money, than the BMW

I Love My Mazda 6
By Matt Hughes on 12/20/04 19:50 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just Love It. Fun to drive, speedy little car. Traded in my Mustang Cobra for it, because now I have a family, just as much fun to drive without sacrificing style and fun.

Old man's last fling???
By Mazda family. on 12/18/04 19:38 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Pure sports car in a compact(?)model. Corners on a dime and leaves change. Only problem I've had is a non-working trunk light. Good size fuel tank but the mileage could be better. Brakes are impressive with little nose dive. Only slight torque steer on heavy throttle. Reminds me of the old muscle cars but with the handling of a sports model.

fun to drive
By Myslandi on 12/11/04 19:51 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This little four banger really takes everything you can give it and wants more. I was going to buy a V6 but, the four was just as much fun and really flies up the hills and never talks back. used to have a dodge stratus ES V6 and this is way more fun to drive.

The perfect car
By Ivan Cruz on 12/07/04 20:12 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is an awesome car. It is fast, handles well, and has way more features than Accord. It's the best all around car in it's class. Plenty of interior space to fit myself, my wife, and 3 kids (two still in carseats).

A Blast to drive!
By Jeff Bourff on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded in my 2004 Honda Accord for My Mazda6S. I took A beating ON TRADE-IN BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY. I look forward to driving my Mazda every chance I get. I'm a car FREAK and nothing compairs for the money. Best Advise: BUY ONE!

Love that Mazda 6
By FANNA on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

In looking for a car we test drove several cars, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima. The Mazda 6, V6 was by far the best value for the money. The Maxima was my preferred choice until I drove the Mazda 6. It was readily apparent that the ride of the Mazda 6 was comparable to that of the Maxima. It is a smaller car, but had all the amenities that the Maxima had. It is an all around winner for comfort, exterior design, interior design (it is awesome!)and safety. For anyone who truly enjoys driving cars, the Mazda 6 is an utter delight! I absolutely adore this car!

great car
By Eric Borenstein on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

this cardrives nice and has comfortable seats, but i would like the car to have a power passenger seat.

Great Car Great Price
By PFS97 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a car that I have a good time driving. I have had many cars before,most of them more expensive than the Mazda, this car is fun to drive. I also like the the Leather interior very comfortable on longer trips. The exterior styling is much better than cars in it's class.