Used 2005 Mazda 6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

I Liked it at first....
By Unhappy Mazda owner

2005 Mazda 6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned this car for quite a while now, and I have 32,000 miles on it. It's been in the service shop 8 times over the past year. Twice to re-machine the brake rotors, twice for a fan control module, and the rest of the times for interior squeaks and rattles. I am not impressed with the quality of the car, or the service at the dealership. I liked the car at first, the styling, power, and stereo made me a happy consumer. My experience has left me cold, though.

Sporty look, price, power, stereo.

Quality of the car, and Mazda service.

Mazda6
By Kalimotxo

2005 Mazda 6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Although I just got this car I love it so far. It's exactly what I wanted except I could not get a 2005 model with a sun roof. Otherwise, the sport model looks amazing. A nice blend of sporty and refinement. Given its rather taught suspension it rides very well, is quiet at highway speeds and offers respectable interior room. Acceleration is very good and braking seems to be decent.

Exterior design, automatic climate control, acceleration and handling.

I wish the front doors would automatically unlock when you pull the interior door handle, like Fords. Brakes seem to chatter already and I will be asking the dealer to look them over.

Wow! What a car
By vasquez1

2005 Mazda 6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say. I bought my Mazda6 for the fuel economy (I had a truck...BLAH) and how surprised was I to find out that this 4 door sedan was a sports car in disguise! Aside from the roomy interior and the great handling this baby comes loaded with a BOSE sound system, an in dash 6 disc CD changer (I don't know if that is standard) and power everything. All my friends are jealous and I absolutely love this car. If you're looking for a fun car to drive that looks great and is light on the wallet (on the lot and at the pump) then the Mazda6 is the way to go. ZOOM!ZOOM!

GOTTA DRIVE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
By MAZDEE

2005 Mazda 6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! It's my first MAZDA and I can't believe how happy it makes me to just sit behind the wheel. WOW! It hugs the road and loves to let its power be known to all. It's cool to see people check out your car.

The sporty ground effects and spoiler are just the right combo. This car is the perfect luxury/sporty mixture.

None at the moment. Continue to work on the fuel economy.

Outstanding Satisfaction
By fatelin williams

2005 Mazda 6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ride is simply simple, classy and elegant with a smoothness like none other. From the interior to exterior design, simply perfection!

Sound quality and braking system simply superb!

Built in CD player option should be designed for at least 3 discs.