Nothing too fancy but a great family car
By jccables on
2004 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
Bought the car very recently and have put about 200 miles on it and love the car so far. The handling on it for a front wheel drive wagon is superb for the price I paid for it ($9000) and the engine seems to have the power needed to haul the little bit of extra weight around all the time. Myself and my girlfriend have 3 kids between the two of us and we can all ride comfortable without a problem around town and still have enough room to pick up groceries if we need to. Traded my 02 xterra for better gas economy and a firmer ride. Didn't have a need for 2 SUVs
Favorite Features
Bose surround!, 4 wheel disc brakes, the wagon feature is a great thing to have for added cargo space, gas mileage over an SUV with all the room. The paint on the car seems to be of very high quality as well which is getting increasingly hard to find on any vehicle nowadays. Great car for the price!
Suggested Improvements
the back bumper sits out a little farther from the hatch than I'd like and as most people have stated the turning radius on the wagon is really bad. other than that i have no complaints at this time.