2004 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Most fun ever for $19,000!!!!!

2004 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Wagon (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Most fun ever for $19,000!!!!!
By Redlinez on

2004 Mazda 6 s 4dr Sport Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Well, this is like our 50th car so you wouldn't think I'd be very excited, wrong!!!! I just found out about the 4000 rebate Thursday evening and bought one of only 2 remaining V6 5 speed wagons. We absolutely love it!! It's pebble ash metallic with beige leather. We've never been much on gold colors but this color is really cool. No other car comes close until you spend around 30k which we don't have. Too early to rate reliability but with free loaners, I don't really care. This car is full of a lot of little neat things to discover. Lots of tie downs, especially love the rear fold down seat handles in the cargo area.

Silky smooth engine, sporty but compiant ride. Looks that rival that of the IS300 Sportcross. Great leather seats, Bose stereo is nice. 2nd gear pulls great. Injen intake with plug in computer air/fuel corrector is worth 20+ fwhp.

Factory tinted rear windows, ummmmmm. I'm reaching. More direct clutch engagement. Sell for 20k without rebates????? I love it!!