So Far It's Good
By meathead1986 on
2004 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sport Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I've owned this car for a few months and so far I couldn't be much happier with my purchase. I was told when i bought it that the catalytic converters had already been replaced in it which disappointed me but we made the purchase anyways. The ride on the new Hancock tires was amazing. For a front wheel drive car this thing handles amazing. The hatch offers a lot of potential for mass cargo so I intend to use it next year for a cross country trip. Gas mileage could be a little better but when switching from an SUV I can't really complain all that much. The only bad thing about the vehicle I've found is the turning radius. It's pretty horrible and my old SUV could out turn it.
Favorite Features
It's a wagon! Cargo space, cabin is quiet enough, Bose sound is very impressive, night time lighting is very good, actually has a good exhaust note when you gas it. There is enough room for 3 car seats in the back which is perfect for my family.
Suggested Improvements
The leather has already started to crack on the front seats, the turning radius is pretty bad on it, the gas mileage could be better but overall I'm not disappointed at all in the vehicle...