2004 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Grab the 6 5-door

2004 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Grab the 6 5-door
By internetmandude on

2004 Mazda 6 i 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had to write a review regarding this car. I have the automatic. I test drove competing cars like the Camry and Altima (the Accord and Galant were too ugly to be considered) and the 6 won hands down. The 6 looked better than all the competitors, had many of their optional features standard and blew them away with the space of the 5-door that still looks like a cool sedan! The warranty is better at 4yrs/50,000 miles with free rental cars and roadside assistance! The price I paid for mine was also less than I would've paid for the other boring cars that you see at every single street light!

The interior and exterior. The radio controls on the steering wheel. The hatchback space. Standard sportshift automatic. The handling of the car and the pickup (once it gets going). Latches to fold down rear seats from back of trunk. Design of the seats. The list just goes on and on!

Only a couple of small issues with this great car. I got the top of the line Bose stereo and it sounds like the base stereo that came in my old Ford! Needs nav option like the 3. Mazda needs to market this car better because its sharp looks and useful configurations trump competition!