Fantastic Car
By akovett on
2004 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
This is a great car. I had read the great reviews it had received and stopped in at the local dealer to get some info. The new sport wagon caught my eye first (driven mini-vans for 18 yrs) but it was the 5Dr Sport Sedan that got my attention. After the test drive I did not need to look anywhere else. The car looks great in Volcanic Red. It is unique enought that I don't see myself coming and going all the time. It handles and rides great. I am 6'3" and fit comfortable. I took my daughter back to school and everything I had brought home last spring (in the van) fit in the car for one trip. I love this car.
Favorite Features
Everything, the leather interior, bose radio, the very cool air conditioning, sun roof, etc. Everything works as it should and the car is tight, nothing has fallen off, no rattles, no mystery noises. My hat off to the Flatrock, MI team that built this car.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing would be some more pull in the lower rpm range. I have read that Mazda is working on it. But once you spool up those rpms, watchout. Zoom, Zoom, for sure.