All In One!
By Craig Shamwell on
2004 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
How many all-in-one devices do you know that really do everything they are suposed to do, really well....not many? I don't know if Mazda really knows yet just how Good And Versitle my Mazda6 Five door really is. I have just eclipsed the 3000 mile mark and I am loveing this car more each day. And each day is important as you aquire the feel for the tight clutching that makes you really drive this car that wants to be driven. My wife and I recently hauled home a piece of furniture more than six feet tall. The seats fold down with ease to almost flat. With room to cart around my wifes two teenage daughters and their friends comfortably, this car never lets you forget that this is the Mazda6!
Favorite Features
There is nothing to dislike about this car. I have a 5Door, 4 cylinder 5 speed. No frills...Red...Silver gas tank cover...Coool! As much as love this car to drive, My favorite feature is its overall ability to do everything well. Seats five...Huge,Huge Cargo space...and too much fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
With some slight tweaking,the gear box would be welcome...But as far as driving...thats all! Interior wise I would like to see them use a softer material on the arm rests. Right now Mazda appliies a corded material that is somewhat irritating. I would also like to see different fascia coverings.