2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
mazda6
By nickel on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

interior design user friendly and looks great.

Napoleon of Mid Sized
By GeorgeM on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Prior to purchasing the Mazda 6 I owned a 2002 Honda Civic EX and while the fuel economy was great, the Civic just wasn’t practical for me anymore i.e. size does matter. So I began searching and stumbled upon the Mazda 6 and requested a test drive. That was it. I was hooked. The Mazda 6 is a champ. Not only is it one of the sharpest affordably mid-sized vehicles on the road, it is quite the performer; very choice. May I advise anyone who is looking for an outstanding vehicle…purchase the Mazda 6. Need I say more?!

Love My 6
By lovemy6 on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The Ultimate Sports Sedan

If it was only rear wheel drive
By Bryon K. Baer on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife love this car.A 6s loaded. She says she is always being asked, "what is it?" It's so beautiful and sleek. I find the car easy on the eyes with nice style. Performance is very good with the 5speed but a 6speed rear drive platform would leave the 3 series BMW in the dust. Seats are ok just alittle to wide and to hard for my back. Could use tighter suspension with less body roll. Bigger sway bars front and rear and a strut bar for the front would do the trick.

MZ6s
By ATL on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive. Love the performance and handling. The styling is the best out there in the sport sedan market.

Great Car
By AL Baljeu on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I looked at 12 diferent cars in the family sedan category and finally settled on the Mazda 6 with a 6 cylinder and the GFX package. I'm glad I took the time to test drive all those cars because in the end I believe I got the best looking car and best value in a family sedan . Love the Bose sound system. The car handles like a sports car,with precise steering ,nice qwiet ride, loads of trunk space.Thanks Ford and Mazda.

Mazda hit a home run with the Mazda 6!!!
By Lucas47 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car to drive. Performance with the 3.0L engine is excellent, handling is magnificent, looks and feels like a true sports car, very comfortable on long trips, very good fuel ecomony, etc. etc. And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Mazda truly hit a home run with this new model.

madza 6
By yankeesr1 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

it is a sporty but yet comfortable car to drive and ride in. i love the car

Zoom-Zoom
By Suaznne on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Overall it is a fun car. It is sporty and fun to drive. If you have the apperance package it looks sweet. I will soon be getting a license place that reads "ZOOM"!!

One of Many
By bobbydmears on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've been driving Mazda's since 1974. I have yet to be disappointed. The Mazda 6 is even more than I expected. Next....RX8!