2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
mazda6 review
By sammie on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

better handling than my 98 trans am

Great Car
By 6n on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had it now for 8 months and still can't wait to drive it every morning. Great all-aroud vehicle and more stylish than the plain looking Accords and Camry's. The manual transmission really complments the cars engine, more fun than ever driving this car. Zoom- Zoom

My Precious
By Barticus on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent handling makes this car not only fun to drive but a responsibility to drive it well and hard. It demands nothing less then tight turns and hilly roads so it can show you what it is to have a blast while driving.

Cool Car!
By bluetiger121 on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My only problem is the tranmission is very rough when switching gears especially in the mornings. I ahve the automatic. Other than that LOVE the car!

The Ideal car...
By Dustin on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is put together nicely. I can't imagine a four dour handling any better. It has okay power from a stop, but impressive power while on the move. In comparison to everything else like honda, toyata, nissan, and so forth, the 6 is a much better bargain. To get the V6 in the other competing models is much more expensive, and in the end all you would be paying for is a LITTLE more pick up from a stand still. Is that really worth a couple thousand? Not when you consder how well the 6 handles.

Best car I have owned!
By dalalli on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I read an article about the 6 in Popular Mechanics about 2 years ago. I loved the look that Mazda was going for and if it met with expectations, it was going to be a sweet car. I had looked at Altimas, Accords, Jetta/Passat, and the overweight Camry. I was ready to go with the Altima until I drove the 6. Love at first sight and drive! I ordered one with everything I wanted and picked it up as one of the first four to roll off the line for the 04 year. I've had it 2 months and love it. Still paid a ton less than any of the other cars I mentioned with the same package. Way to go MAZDA!

this is one fun sporty seden
By pchmz6 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

if you are looking for outstanding value in the mid size sporty seden this is it under 25k, s model v6 5 speed stick is the only way to go, comfort for 4 people and great looking car take it from me i had a 98 honda accord now that car was boring.This 6 i never get tried driving the car or looking at from all sides buy the 6 japan version of bmw!

Mazda6 is OK, not Perfect
By Stewart Crawford on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Generally peppy performance, but low- RPM torque not what I expected andcar has disappointing fuel mileage. Only average 19-20. My car is automatic, not manual.

Love My 6s
By hlj821 on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

No other sedan is more fun to drive than the 6s for this price range, period!

wow
By The Aggression on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

this car is absolutly amazing. First of all it is a blast to drive. It handles great and the acceleration is perfect. Also the design. When i first got my car you can see people looking to figure out what model it was. It definetly turns heads. Now the interior, Best interior I"ve seen in awhile. Everything is right infront of you, controls on the steering wheel and all. The design inside is orignal and every one that's been in my car has loved it.