2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Time Stands Still!
By stompingriff on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love what Mazda has done to this. It seems as though every detail was carefully considered, making it a more intimate experience behind the wheel. I personally like its' sport package ( not everybody might like it) , and you can be sure that you'll turn some heads while driving it. The dealership was extremely customer-oriented, and all my needs were addressed. I'm looking forward to keeping this car a very, very long time!

mazda is back
By eric yip on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a best sport sedan under 25000 bucks. And the performance overall is good enough to compare $40000 european sport sedan. Forget about Honda accord, they just selling the name.

where is the xenon system???
By jkbor on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

how could they miss the Xenon light??? type I and S will look exactly the same if type I pice the sport option, no uniquness for tpys s at all.......

The Best Performance Sedan of The Class!
By RaymondSF on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Superb handling, firm grip at tight corners, dash board and central radio section look model and stylish (UNLIKE the Accord for-old-folks style). Automatic even comes with menu-shift mode, nice touch for better control. I still can't wait to see the Mazdaspeed 6 showing up at a later time.

Exceptional Car!!
By Hannah_6 on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Little did I know that my first NEW car would exceed my every expectation! This car is awesome! I spent so much time researching and shopping around that I regret not going to Mazda first. Don't waste your time elsewhere, check out the 6 first, you won't be dissapointed!

Mazda 6, a sweet surprise under $20k.
By euromank83 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I own the right hand drive version of the 6 as I am stationed in England. The 1.8 liter U.K. version is comparable to the BMW 325 at about $10k less. The chrome trim looks elegant. The center console is unique and unmatched. The red instrument lights and digital readout for stereo and heating/a.c. add to the beauty of it all. The rear Karachi folding seats and several storage areas in the front give more than adequate room. With plenty of pick- up at only 125 h.p. for the U.K. version. Looking at the State-side version and comparing to what I have in England, the 6 is going to be worth every penny and then some.

excellent
By sagar on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

good car, nice styling, fun to drive, good price, overall nice family car

Thus begins the rebirth of MAZDA!!!
By rickeroonie on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle outruns, out maneuvers and out classes any other sedan in this price range. More stylish than the Accord and Camry and more well- built than the Altima, you need to at least test-drive one in order to make an educated decision on which to purchase. (ps- Nicole is the most enthusiastic and low pressure sales woman ever!!)

the mazda 6 is the best
By jheveron on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is not often that you find a $20,000 vehicle that compares to a $40-60,000 vehicle. I have been extremely impresed. Sorry Honda and Toyota Mazda is back.

Unbelievable
By dscottb on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is truly a drivers car. With two kids and a desire to have a BMW, I spent have as much and twice the car. It is as close to a BMW as you can get and it is far more superior than its competition.