2003 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Zoom...Zoom......Zooming..in...my...6
By Steve21 on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I looked long and hard for the New car I was going to purchase and after driving the the Mazda 6 I was sold! The styling, performance and handling are equal to none.. Comfortable and affordable as I went for the Sports Package w/moonroof and Sports Automatic. I'm a manual transmission person, but after driving the AT with Sports Shift I knew I was getting it.. Everyone who's seen it has given me the eye of envy! The Lapis Blue Metallic looks Purple in the sun light and the Black Leather is outstanding. The 3.0L 220 HP engine is a must have item. As you know you have the power when needed in traffic to get out of or around anything or anyone!

Zoom...Zoom......Zooming..in...my...6
By steve21 on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Zoom, zoom
By Blueman on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Got tired of the SUV, wanted: (1)a fun car (2)good mileage (3)target price 20-25K. Drove RSX-S, Accord Coupe/Sedan, Maxima and Altima, Focus, even a (stripped) 325, IS 300, and TL- S, MZ6s auto and manual, and the M6i. Bought the MZ6i loaded with all options except auto. Love the car, plenty of power w/4 banger, 1200 mi later, 27 MPG in ATL traffic.

Zoom Zoom is Right ON
By SJM on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is no question the best handling car I have driven. It is fun, holds frim in turns and has plenty power. I got the 4cly. and it is fine with me. the V6 was stronger but not $55.00 a month stronger. Thanks

Mazda6
By Mcurran67 on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased the 6i (4cyl with AT). Traded in a Toyota Camry for it. Wow, what a difference! This car has a lot more pep, and nice strong visual lines. Good interior space and I was really surprised at the amount of Headroom for frontseat passengers, A plus for tall folks. I was pleased with the features of the base model, a lot of things that are options in others in this price range.

THE
By PAUL S on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

OUTSTANDING CAR. FINNALLY A CAR THAT IS FUN TO DRIVE AND STILL CAN BY USED FOR THE FAMILY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE MAZDA 6 TO ANYONE. ZOOM-ZOOM.

THE
By PAUL s on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

A definite must have!
By sauron821 on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The new 6 is great! Handles the curves like a dream. Sports car handling in a family car package. Huge trunk with low load-in height comes in very handy. The car has a very refined feel considering the low-buck pricetag. If you in the market for a sports sedan.......stop looking and get the Mazda 6!

Mazda 6 3.0 Liter Automatic
By hh-guy on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had the car for less than 3 weeks and I love it. First automatic I've ever bought new, but its almost as much fun as a stick. I started out new car shopping thinking I was going to buy a PT Cruiser, but after driving the 220HP version, I was won over instantly. It's just a very impressive car. The overall impression of that of a very solidly built car, with great attention to detail. 220HP, even in a automatic, generates a good kick.

A V6 ZOOM-ZOOM
By RYAN HOLBERT on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I AM A NEW OWNER OF A FULLY LOADED MAZDA 6 WITH THE V6. IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE AND THE 220 HP IS GREAT FOR GOING AROUND TOWN AND ALSO IF YOU WANT TO RACE. THE OPTIONS ON THE NEW 6'S ARE AMAZING WITH THE TRACTION CONTROL, SPORT SHIFT, AND SRS AIRBAGS; THIS CAR IS JUST WORTH ITS SMALL PRICE TAG. SO FAR I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TROUBLES WITH MY 6, THE ONLY THING IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME IN MY DAY TO DRIVE IT.