I am only 5 ft. tall.
I usually drive vans/jeeps for better view while driving.
I fell for this minivan for several reasons:
1. best height adjustment I found for manual
2. great visual field for driver
3. all six seats are fine for me
4. handling feels good
5. not much road noise
6. better mileage than a Grand Caravan
7. middle row seats can slide by 6 inches
1. My family are all around 5 ft. 10 inches and they appreciate the good leg/ head room for driver.
2. The middle row passengers space is also somewhat adjustable.
3. There is some recline in the seats for longer trip napping.
IE>We were able to seat 2/3rd row on 1 side to gain enough cargo space for a small desk.
1. Short drivers need good sunglasses when the seat is far forward.
I end up with less shade up nearer the front window.
2. Fewer cup holders and niches for stuff, but this was an obvious change along with losing the vast cargo space of a big van.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.