2012 Mazda Mazda5 2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love My Mazda5!!!

2012 Mazda Mazda5 Minivan - Consumer Review

Love My Mazda5!!!
By kbstagg on

2012 Mazda Mazda5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

So far I am loving the Mazda5. After extensive research and needing to be able to seat 6. This vehicle had the most bang for the buck, without the horrible SUV gas mileage. Engine could use a few more HP, but really not bad. Acceleration is good and the transmission shift is so smooth. I traded a 2011 Honda Civic for the 2012 Mazda5 and couldn't be happier. I drive about 70% Hwy and am avg 25 mpg with a little over 1000 miles( I was only avg 27 mpg with my Civic). Even has all the bells and whistles, with a great sticker price. It really is fun to drive and handles just like a car. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth and steering wheel mounted controls (this is my first car with these), Traction control, 4 wheel disc brakes, brake distribution, Climate control instead of standard a/c, rear a/c, under seat storage in second row. All of this STANDARD, without sticker shock. The only thing that mine didn't come with is Sat Radio installed, but I'm fine with it.

Suggested Improvements

Rear storage is small, but liveable