2010 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Not bad after almost 3 years a

2010 Mazda 5 Minivan - Consumer Review

Not bad after almost 3 years and 36 k.
By markus81 on

2010 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I have had the car for almost 3 years now. Only had to replace rear shocks under warranty. Doing oil changes and tire rotations every 5 k. Everything runs like new. Still on the original brakes. There is some slight vibration but not noticeable at lower speeds when braking. Also, the tires last only about 25 k. The new tires are wearing slightly already due to aggressive rear camber, which gives the car a sporty ride. This in turn causes a slight steering wheel shake at times. All in all, this is the best and cheapest to maintain car I ever owned. The sliding doors are awesome.

Sliding doors, fold flat seats, aux audio input (works great with my sat radio), automatic climate, rear AC fan, styling (got the side skirts, and spoiler), 17" wheel, sport shift 5 speed transmission, gas mileage, easy to clean and vacuum out, 3rd row seat when you need it, brakes last very long time, I still have 50% left.

who the heck needs a 6 cd changer, Yoko Ono?, why not put a record player in there too, we need an mp3 reader cd player, also please fix the rear camber, I will take the roll over premature tire wear, we need covered storage bin, I do like the gas mileage but 200 hp would be really nice