2010 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Love it!

2010 Mazda 5 Minivan - Consumer Review

Love it!
By Alex on

2010 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I did so much research before finally deciding on the Mazda 5. Economical, trendy, plenty of interior room, and a fun drive. I love the fact that it has the functionality of a minivan but it's easier on the packets (both price and gas mileage). I feel it has great pickup on the highway (as long as you plan on staying within 5 - 10 miles above the legal speed limit the car is great, why would you need more pickup in a family car?). The basic model comes with great features and it so fun to drive! I love it and nothing else on the market would have fit my family so well. We've put 6 in the car with no complaints but I would put kids or shorter/thinner adults in the back row.

The radio controls on the steering wheel especially the mute button. Functional like a minivan but drives like a sedan (it's very sporty). Feels safe and stable.

Can't think of any. I feel it comes standard with features many competitors don't offer at the basic trim level and for a good price. Fits my family's needs like a glove.