2010 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Just Bought My New 2010 Mazda5

2010 Mazda 5 Minivan - Consumer Review

Just Bought My New 2010 Mazda5 7/10
By luv2drive on

2010 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Ok so I just bought this, honeymoon isn't over only 1k miles on it. Went on a trip w/family little cramped on room but they have racks & a basket or container for purchase will def.invest in one of those.Overall zipping around town love it,look love it,performance loaded,ran great not a slug. Used to drive a loaded suburban this forces me to not keep as much junk in the back as I usually do. It is easy to clean truly a fun car to drive. I don't feel I'm in a mom car whatsoever, feels like I'm in a little sporty vehicle. Can't say much more than I LOVE IT! You will too but it will force you to keep it clean =@). I have 3 kids one is 16 & tall,very comfy in it and in back row.

Easy to clean being so small, chairs are comfy, sporty feel, fits family & then some,

road noise a bit loud on some vehicles, guess 17" low profile tires don't help, tinted windows on sport model would be nice, going to have to get tint on them.