Amazing Vehicle for the Money !
By Sammy on
2010 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
Bought a new 2010 Mazda 5 SPORT Automatic this weekend and I love the car! My wife and I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and another due in September and we only need 1 car, so I added the "Popular Equipment Package" and "Fog Lights" to give it a "sporty" look and feel and I think the "car" looks and drives that way! The car handles very well in the city and has ample pickup for me. The seating/storage configurations are amazing and I marvel at the interior space that has been designed, it's just "smart". I am not worried about having 2 kids and lots a cargo for long trips in this beauty. If you are considering this car, not concerned about having AWD, it's an amazing vehicle for the price !
Favorite Features
"Popular Equipment Package" looks, Handling/Drive, Seating and Storage Configurations, Interior and Exterior Design, Sliding Doors, Fuel Economy, Aux audio input, Large front window/visibility, I could go on.
Suggested Improvements
I'm sure I could complain about something, but if I were a car designer, I would be very proud of this very forward thinking vehicle.