2010 Mazda Mazda5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda5 model:
wife loves this car
By russell over65 on 12/23/09 16:38 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd mazda5 had a 2008gt traded for a 2010gt we both drive this car it is realy fun to drive. Great to park steering is unbelievable. Gas mileage is also very good. I highly recommend this vehicle to any age group. My wife is 65 and I am 69 great to haul grand kids around. Sliding side doors are great for parking lots.

Zoom Zoom be this Macro/Micro Van
By dobedo on 12/15/09 10:12 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After 2000+ miles in a month and half, my 2010 Mazda5 macro/microvan is still zoom-zooming as expected. A reasonably good sized vehicle with a reasonable price tag, gas mileage and standard GT options, it stands to reason that it's a reasonable buy for me, a very reasonable driver/consumer...at least for now. Got me a Garmin GPS instead of built-in navigation system. Missed my old AWD in the snow & rain though. Also, not sure about its reported low reliability rating and tire problems.

First Mazda Experience
By First Mazda on 12/12/09 09:01 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

The Mazda 5 is a unique vehicle that blends traits from a mini van and station wagon. This vehicle is a good bang for the buck. I purchased this car 6 weeks ago and it has met my expectations. The engine is very smooth and despite some reviews that I have read, does not lack adequate acceleration. The trans shifts smoothly. Standard DSC for 2010 was a nice safety addition. Climate control system works well as do the power heated seats. The only problem I have noticed with the car is the windshield seems to creek when the car goes over bumps.The Blue Tooth and Home Link are great features. The audio system is nothing special. Overall it's a solid buy for the money.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda5 in VA is:

$93 per month*