2009 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Wow! I'm in the cutest car on

2009 Mazda 5 - Consumer Review

Sport Passenger Minivan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Wow! I'm in the cutest car on the road!
By Joni on

2009 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I have only owned my "5" for a few weeks but I am in love with this cute thing!! I have always enjoyed driving but now I want to drive all day long. I have only seen 2 others on the road... what is everyone waiting for? It is so easy to get in and out of and I love all the features especially the dash and all the bright, easy-to-read displays. The 6-CD changer is a bonus that I am really enjoying, no more boring radio! I find myself looking around to see if people are watching my car! I drove the Mitsubishi Lancer, the Nissan Versa, the Chevy HHR and just stumbled across the "5"... best fall I ever took! Gotta go drive... bye!

Ease of in and out. Design of the dashboard and the placement of everything. How cool looking it is... white is very pretty and shiny! The hidden storage is so cool and the way all the seats lay completely flat make shopping so very easy. I could go on and on. Try it for yourself & fall in love too!

Can't think of a thing!