Excellent Vehicle
By Sherry on
2009 Mazda Mazda5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
The vehicle is very comfortable and has lots of room for adults and teenagers in the front 4 seats. I've also had Grandchildren in it and the space is wonderful. Everyone has more space than they could possibly need. I had a flat and they put a lot of thought into the spare and carrying the flat without the vehicle getting dirty from it. It has a built in area for the spare that doesn't let it touch carpet... and a strap to keep it in place. The alarm let me know I had the flat. I couldn't feel it. Vision is great especially when we go to the mountains with the windows all around. My insurance dropped because it's built safer than the toyota I had. More features than other cars. Pd 15k cash!
Favorite Features
Seats have hidden storage to hide a person or store maps or other items. Seats all fold flat and you can carry huge items. Cruise control, keyless entry pwr windows and locks, panic alarm included at such a low price. A/c in the back and thermostat control.
Suggested Improvements
Gas cap should be under license plate. You can't open 1 of the sliding doors when fueling.