2009 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Love my Fun to Drive Mazda5!!

2009 Mazda 5 - Consumer Review

Sport Passenger Minivan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Fun to Drive Mazda5!!
By NJMommy on

2009 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Have had the Mazda5 for a year now w/18,000 miles on it. Went from a '98 Bonneville, and thought the luxury and space would be missed, but it is amazing how well this little package is put together. Handles my commute excellent, as well as 2 long road trips this year. We live in Jersey and went to both Bar Harbor & Myrtle Beach and we're very impressed with how comfortable the ride was and the Hwy MPG (we were getting 32 - 34 MPG on 95 once we got out of the DC area traffic and that was at 75MPH with AC! We are a family of 3, so it is plenty of room for us. I did so much research before making this purchase, and I couldn't be happier, it was the best all around choice by far. Zoom Zoom!

4 Captain's chairs, radio controls on steering wheel, jack for MP3 player, 3rd row seat, cargo room, 6 cup holders, AWESOME stereo/speakers, sporty look, feel, and drive, all around my favorite car ever!

there are a few...but very minor, I wish the 2nd auxiliary jack was in the second row instead of all the way in the back...it is a pain when we have to plug in the GPS and the DVD Player. My husband is 6'1 and wishes there was just a little more leg room and longer arm rest, but that is it!!!!