2008 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: owned it 1 month & have tried

2008 Mazda 5 Minivan - Consumer Review

owned it 1 month & have tried to sell it
By mary on

2008 Mazda 5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Hate it, way too small, cheaply made, inside scuffs easily, only 2 choices for exterior color if you don't want the too light cream interior-ugly gray and too hot black. The front passenger seat is so small it's claustrophobic, useless trunk with 3rd row up, 2nd row barely fits 2 small kids and their back packs. The worst vehicle I've had in 35+ years of driving. My 13 year old van I got rid of for this car was far superior. AC is not intuitive. Car is too narrow to fit my soccer foldable chair in. I guess if you buy cheap,you get cheap.

fun to drive, like that back seat splits as well as the cover for the trunk splits, like arms rests in middle and cubby between seats, but that's it.

More bins of a useful size with lids, ESC, all seats are too small, I have young kids and it's still cramped. Sunvisor is too short, I have the drivers seat well forward and it stops before I start. Way more trunk room, if you have kids, you have stuff.